Tiger and Tusker Trip:
This is a visit to the Tyavarekoppa rehabilitation center near Shimoga in Karnataka. Along with seeing many tigers, visit to a rogue elephant rehabilitation center at Sakrebyle Elephant Camp is great fun. This followed by spectacular nightly celebrations in the Krishna Temple in Udupi.
The glorious history of the temple reveals that demon Ravana threw a piece of the Pranalinga of Gokarna’s Mahabelshwara at this spot. This pilgrim’s and tourist’s paradise alike is rich in Dravidian style sculpture, with the temple having intricate carvings and statues. In addition to the coconut and areca groves, roaring sea in the west and east side towering hills this scenic spot also has the world’s tallest Neekakanta idol at 123 ft tall.
Agumbe is a hill station surrounded by rich biodiversity and one of the last surviving lowland rain forests. Agumbe and the adjacent region come alive with many waterfalls, of which Kunchikal Falls, Barkana Falls, Onake Abbi Falls and Jogigundi Falls are frequently visited by travelers. Sunset Point at Agumbe, a high gallery, offers panoramic view of the scenic surrounding countryside and an Eagle’s view of the mesmerizing landscape. Built in 1839 by the British, this view point is just 122 yards from the popular Shimoga beach.
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.~^#^~* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date. ~^#^~
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.