The glorious history of the temple reveals that demon Ravana threw a piece of the Pranalinga of Gokarna’s Mahabelshwara at this spot. This pilgrim’s and tourist’s paradise alike is rich in Dravidian style sculpture, with the temple having intricate carvings and statues. In addition to the coconut and areca groves, roaring sea in the west and east side towering hills this scenic spot also has the world’s tallest Neekakanta idol at 123 ft tall.
This scenic holy place, with its wonderful open beaches, jagged cliffs, mysterious coves and enigmatic quaint temples speak of an evasive culture of Gokarna. The temples offer to the religious, peace of Hindu rituals while sun, sand and surf compliment a reinvigorating holiday.
This picturesque and charming beach is one of the five famed beaches of Gokarna and its sacred Hindu syllable like OM shape gives it the eponymous name. Gokarna – the typical Indian temple down, showcases the best Hindu religious presentation with the compelling tranquility of beaches.
The majestic experience of being underneath one of the tallest idols
The scenic view of the sea and the intricate details of the temple structure
The relaxed life at the popular OM beachSoft drinks and other beverages
Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
Costs arising out of circumstances like landslides, road blocks and bad weather
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.~^#^~* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date. ~^#^~
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.