The gushing white water cascade makes for a wondrous sight. This spectacular 5th tallest waterfall in India falls from 310 m (1017 feet) gathers into a breathtaking deep green pool at the base. Dudhsagar, literally means ‘sea of milk’, is a four-tiered waterfall with an average width of 30 m (100 feet). The forested area around the waterfall offers a breathtaking walk to reach to the base of the fall. In the monsoon season, the natural beauty of the fall is at its zenith, though it is popular tourist spot all the year round.
Day Trip: A great selection of amazing, fun-filled and vibrant activities, the Dudhsagar day trip starts with a colorful drive through the flamboyant Goa. Grab life on the jeep safari to reach the waterfall driving through the lively natural backdrop of Mollem National Park. After an exciting time at the waterfall, you can devour scrumptious authentic Goan food at the spice plantation before signing off from an exuberant day in Goa.
Experience the charming Goa drive-through
Scenic driveway through the natural beauty of Mollem National Park
Enjoy the majesty and splendor of the milky waterfall
Taste authentic traditional Goan food
Guided tour of spice plantationAny charges for video cameras, still cameras etc.
Soft drinks, beverages etc.
Elephant ride/shower @700 per person/ride
Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.~^#^~* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date. ~^#^~
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.